Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pain of failure


How much does it pain when one fails in an act very dear to one, for which you are ready to put everything in line, about which you dream every day. All know it hurts and it hurts pretty badly to fail in something you never want to fail. Not that you ever want to fail in any of your ventures but there are some events which are just different. If this is not enough then tell me how much does it pain when one screws that dearest act oneself.
I did it, did it in such a fashion that I couldn’t have ever imagined, but I guess mishappenings can never be thought of before they actually happen.

It hurt me so badly that I didn’t knew whether I was walking or flying , I couldn’t control my legs , they were numb. I felt like crying but tears won’t come out, I felt like shouting out loud but mouth won’t open. Vision was blurred, brain was dead , didn’t knew what had hit me , but it surly struck me hard. Everything felt lost, everything seemed meaning less, somehow I just picked up myself from breaking down in the middle of the road hired a cab and got back home..

Took some long breaths as it felt something is stuck inside my throat, drank some water looked blankly at the ceiling for 10 minutes, first drop of tear rolled down my cheek, eyes were closed and everything was dark inside … no thoughts , no feelings , no life . Before I could have jumped in deep valley of depression first and only burst of tears flowed , I cried , cried like anything. Trust me it helped.

It was bad , I lost again … when I should have won, but then every looser thinks like this. There is something better in store is how an optimist thinks and I am an optimist. I am not a looser. I won’t drop weapon just because I lost the second round. I will get up, I will fight, the beast bleeds and I will make it pay this time.

No comments: